Search This Blog

Thursday 26 January 2012

bedroom gangstarr

i cant wait/
to have you participate/
in events my mind's eye precipitate/
candle lit dates/
intertwined fates/
be sumtin like our destiny/
you undressing me/
no other trick distracting us
just us/
ill never give you a reason to
believe otherwise/
otherwise?/
its a reason
u disappear into the horizon/
but your eyes is my sunrising/
and you wonder why i call you my sunshine?/
girl!
every minute with you needs a rewind/
gentle kisses on your neck
my hands on your behind/
i aint tryn to get freaky*
but i wnt you like its lunch time/
you are my cookie jar
and my hands are sticky*
i cant get em offa dis star
dis situation is real tricky/
i love it cos we friends/
and i love it cos we more than just friends/
guessing you that friend that's more than just a friend/
the type i'd have to be crazy to offend/
hold hands with till the very end/
make a nigga like me
do my routine
and miss steps/
butterflies gat me doing silly dance steps/
i swear
every love song on radio feels written out for you/
every love song be goin out foryou/
its crazy/
something like gettin high
without miss blazzy/
pretty things, roses and daises/
@$#*!
why else would i wanna be a street gangstar/
when its official
am your bedroom gangstarr./

No comments:

Post a Comment